Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pictures!

Why in the world am I starting another blog?! Hopefully I can keep up with this thing. Anyway...I decided to post pictures. It's so much easier to do that on blogger. The pictures are from our vacation to the US. So here they are. I hope you Enjoy!

Megan, Me, and Mom

Megan, Lindsay, Me, Mom, and Grandma

Megan and Lindsay

Grandpa

The beautiful ocean



Megan, Lindsay, and I

Megan and I

Adam, Michael, Megan, Me, and Lindsay

Me

Grandpa and Grandma with their Grandkids

The whole family on Mom's side

Michael at the LA Zoo

Lindsay, Me, Megan, and Michael at the LA Zoo

Me, Megan, Jennifer, and Lindsay

That's it for now! More will pictures will be coming. Pray for us here. The snow has melted and that means the taliban are most likely going to start bombing again. Have a good day! ~Emily

No comments: